Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. Ortho serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
With a history of more than 75 years, Ortho is a pioneer in life-impacting advances in diagnostics. Worldwide across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks and labs, Ortho’s high-quality products and services enable health care professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics has approximately 4,300 employees serving customers in more than 120 countries.
Ortho is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People, who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help Ortho grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Ortho’s purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the Ortho difference.
Ortho is an independent company, sponsored by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. The company's executive leadership team has extensive diagnostic experience and a strong heritage of driving market change and innovation. Ortho is a strong brand with solid positions in attractive, growing segments and regions.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
Mission : Contribuer au bon fonctionnement administratif et logistique des différents services et départements du site.
Support accueil et réception
• Accueillir clients, fournisseurs, visiteurs
• Gérer le standard téléphonique
• Trier, distribuer le courrier
• Préparation et réception des colis
• Gestion des repas cafétéria
• Organiser différentes réunions et séminaires, congrès: gestion logistique, préparation de dossiers, préparation des salles et des pauses…
• Gérer la réservation de vols, trains, hôtels, voitures de location, taxis…
• Gérer les commandes du site et le suivi des facturations
• Mettre à jour et créer des documents, tableaux, organigrammes et présentations sur demande
• Créer des mailings clients
• Gérer le classement et l’archivage de dossiers
CDD - 5 mois
• De nature organisée, le candidat doit pouvoir être capable de traiter plusieurs dossiers à la fois et savoir travailler dans l’urgence
• Être rigoureux, réactif, impliqué, dynamique et avoir le sens du travail en équipe
• Être autonome et savoir prendre des initiatives
• Esprit de service
• Fortes qualités relationnelles
• Sens de la confidentialité
• Excellente présentation
Niveau de formation
• Bac + 2 / BTS Assistant de manager / BTS Assistant de gestion avec expérience
• Langues: Français et Anglais courant indispensable
• IT: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
At Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, we are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Ortho a place to grow your career.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your privacy is important to us. By continuing to use our site to apply to this position, you agree to the Candidate Notice below that is applicable to where you reside, which outlines our privacy policies on information collected during the hiring process.